Thursday, October 7, 2010

Journal #11: Ethics/Values

I do not really have that strong of values or ethics. I have no problem with other people's values and I typically always respect what other people want to do. This is because I do not want anyone to say anything negative about my beliefs and values.
One thing I absolutely hate would have to be religion and the pressures of organized religion. I do not believe one should push their values onto someone else. This is really annoying and I do not respect this whatsoever. I do not believe in a specific organized relgion. I believe aspects of various religons can be retained and made into one's own, individual religion. This is what I follow and I do not believe anyone else has the power to push relgion upon someone else. This really angers me and I do not want to deal with this. I believe religion is contradicting and biased. This biased mentallity drives me crazy. I do not push my values and my ideals onto someone else. I also do not persecute one for their own personal belief.
Some of my ethics are pretty generic. I do not think one should lie to most people. Lying is quite ridiculous and I typically tell the truth. I usually dont lie but sometimes I slip up. This is just human nature. I also do not like spoiled people. I think it is appropriate when people have their own jobs and do not act spoiled. It is quite rude when people brag about their income and material goods. I do not respect that and I think it is really acceptable if everyone owns their own income.
So my ethics and my values are kind of generic but generally pretty common. I do not enjoy some things that people say or do. Somethings deeply annoy me but I put up with it anyways. This blog entry probably sounds really snide but I am just descring the things that really irritate me and cause me to abide by certain ideals and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment