Friday, October 22, 2010

Journal #17: Bonding with Nature

I do not really know what this post should entail. I really do not know of a time where I "bonded" with nature. It is honestly kind of odd. I guess it is referring to a time when I connected with nature or something. I believe everyone has connected with nature at one point. A connection could be anything. Whether someone is just sitting outside reflecting upon life, or if someone just did something to help the environment.
I believe it is very important to imporve our environment in today's society. A lot of people in the modern world are enjoying all the eco-friendly alternatives that we have. When someone plants a tree or picks up trash, they are improving our environment. Even though these things are so minor, one is slowly improving nature and the world in which we inhabit. This is quite appropriate and significant for our time period. I really commend the people who go out of their way to improve our world. It is a really wonderful thing that we have some people who will do this.
I like to go outside and kind of reflect. I like nature and the authentic feeling of the air and the outdoors. It really helps sooth someone and I typically take advantage of this mellow feeling that the outdoors contains. I typically go on multiple walks. This allows me to reflect, yet again, and spend sometime outdoors. I also get great inspiration from nature and my surroundings. This greatly sooths me and allows me to chill out and escape the stress for a little bit of time.
Although I like nature, I only enjoy it to a certain point. I strongly dislike camping because it is pretty gross and often boring. I also dislike the surroundings and the feeling that comes out of camping. It is super uncomfortable and I really dislike it. Although I enjoy reflecting through nature, I am not a big fan of camping and extended stays outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment