Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal #16: My Favorite Cars

So I absolutely love cars and I enjoy the fact that I get to talk about cars in a three hundred twenty five word blog. It is pretty sweet and I quite enjoy this. I watch various shows and read about all the awesome cars being sold and driven today. I absolutely HATE American cars. I think they are atrocious and terribly built. General Motors is the worst company in the world. I cannot stand their cars. I can tolerate Ford because they are not boring, ugly, unreliable, and they do not destroy foreign car companies after they buy out a brand. Saab was almost completely destroyed by General Motors.
I love manual vehicles. I will never again drive an automatic and therefore, it shows that I enjoy coupes and sports cars. I really like Honda, Volkswagon, Toyota, Audi, etc. Currently, I drive a Toyota Celica. For its age and reduction in horsepower, it is still quite fast. It is a 5-speed, of course, and it is pretty awesome. Although it is cool, I do not think I want to keep it for too much longer. I would really enjoy a 2006-2010 Honda Civic SI. The car is pretty fast, plus they are 6-speeds. Although I really enjoy the car, I do not think I can find a more affordable one. Therefore, I would enjoy a Scion tC, or a Volkswagon GTI. They are both really cool cars but the tC is not that fast. The GTI is much faster than the tC. This is something I kind of want in a car. I do not want to street race it or anything, I just want a car that has good acceleration. But my dream car, which is completely impossible to obtain, is an Audi R8. Those cars are unbelievably fast and attractive. This car would be the ideal choice if I were a millionaire. So those are some of my favorite cars. Obviously because I enjoy cars I have a lot more favorites, but these are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment