Friday, November 19, 2010

Journal #24: Mind Playing Tricks

There has been multiple times when my mind has played tricks on me. I am always paranoid of some weird paranormal occurrence in my house. I do believe in paranormal occurrences so I guess I have it coming for me. I am always watching paranormal shows because I feel that they are extremely interesting. I would not mind going on a paranormal investigation. I believe it would be extremely entertaining and pretty much an adrenaline rush. Because of this, I believe that I am slightly more paranoid then someone who does not believe in the paranormal whatsoever.

If I remember right, my house used to be an old hospital. This alone is slightly creepy and just really odd. I would really not like to see what happened in my house when it was a running hospital. Apparently my house was connected to the one next to me, which would explain why it looks quite similar.

There would be nights where I would feel as if someone was watching me or walking right by me. I would here papers rustling around the hallway, even though there were no papers anywhere. There were cold spots with gusts of wind that would just hit me at odd times. Doors would close and I would here random steps. I truly though that my house was haunted. Probably the worst night though was when I was watching a movie or something and I heard this super loud bang. This noise actually ended up being the attic door opening and slamming shut. This was the creepiest thing I have ever heard or been through. I was really uneasy because of that. After this, my brother and I would just stay in the same room because we were so uneasy. On the last night that anything ever happened, my brother and I were just playing music and talking and then we heard this ridiculous scratching on the door. We started laughing because we thought it was my dad or something because he was making fun of us for it, but he was gone. It was the weirdest experience I have ever had to deal with in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment