Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journal #23: Unplugging from Technology

Technology is such a huge aspect of today's society. I think that it is quite difficult to just eliminate technology and its influence on the modern era; teenagers especially would be quite effected by this elimination. Even though my life does not completely revolve around technology, I would not really enjoy the elimination of technology. Technology is not just your phone or ipod, its basically everything. I believe it would be quite difficult to go without any technology at all. I could go without an ipod, but maybe not my phone. That sounds quite stereotypical of a teenager, but I just would not feel right without it. I could probably go without other technology though. But I do not really care for camping. I mean its alright and all, but I just do not really care for it all that much. I think it is kind of boring, unless you do something completely awesome. I like the outdoors and all, but I just do not like certain things about camping. Its pretty boring sometimes. Plus I can barely eat anything when I go camping. I cannot even have smores.

If I were to go camping, I would probably go somewhere in another state. I would actually love to go camping somewhere that is geographically appealing. Possibly someplace in the west could be pretty appealing. I have never gone out west so I have no idea what it is like out there. In that case, I believe I would really enjoy camping. To pass the time, I would probably walk around and maybe draw or paint something. I think that would be pretty awesome. I would mostly just explore what is out there and see how cool everything is. I do not think I would be placed in a situation where my survival would be tested, but if so, I would probably just use instinct to survive. I guess I would find just foods that I knew were find and eat them. I really do not know what I would do in that situation. I hope that situation would never occur. I do not know what I would do without a car or something. I do not even know how I would be in a situation where a vehicle was not even present. I guess I cannot really imagine being in a terrible situation in which my survival is on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment