Thursday, February 24, 2011

Journal #36: Vivid Description of Favorie Meal

I have a lot of favorite foods. I really like pizza and sometimes Mexican food, but my favorite food is probably anything Italian. Italian food is unbelievably good. I really enjoy pizza and what not. I would probably say that Chicago style pizza is the best kind of all. Deep dish is pretty good. I pretty much love any Chicago style. Rosatti's, Gino's, Ats-A-Nice, etc. are probably the best. Actually, just writing about this is making me think of pizza. It's so good. I may just have to buy some pizza later. It is a total possibility.

I do not know how to continue to write about food. I like Mexican food, although I cannot have the majority of it. I used to love fake Mexican, such as Taco Bell. Overtime though, I have received food poisoning and found an ant in my food. That is probably the most disgusting thing ever. I do not enjoy it whatsoever, therefore, I have began to keep my distance from that unhealthy establishment. I also hate the service with a passion. They are extremely rude. I mean I continue to show a lot of respect toward those who are in the industry do to the disrespect that they are given. Because of this, I cannot act in a rude way to the employees, regardless of the horrible service I get.

When I used to eat meat, I quite enjoyed eating this Cincinnati dish, Ghetta. It is probably the best thing I have ever had. To my knowledge, it is sausage, oats, and spices. I think there is something like basil or other spices in it, but it is actually amazing. I was very surprised that I liked it so much. I believe that is probably my favorite thing to eat, but I unfortunately cannot eat it anymore. This is quite the shame that I cannot ingest it anymore. I truly miss it, but I do not really care that much. I imagine that is the one food that could possibly temp mem to eat meat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment